In view of the philosophy, the Westphalian Children's Village aims:
- To provide suitable homes for orphans and deserted children;
- To offer them the opportunity to explore their talents;
- To provide educational facilities for the children, thus enabling them to pursue their education to the
highest possible level;
- To provide facilities for children and people in the environment who need medical help;
- To give the necessary parental and emotional support to the children to become good citizens, live
peacefully with their neighbors and contribute to the social and economic growth of the country.